Yesterday, I shared you that Jesus Christ renews, empowers us. He works greatly in our lives to be of use for the advancement of the kingdom of God here on earth.
We all experience miracles. In fact, every second of our lives is a miracle. Every cell in our body works in an intricate, sensitive, delicate manner. Our Almighty God makes us strong everyday to do what we want to do in our lives.
God is giving us freedom~ isn't it would be better if we give our all-out effort for Him? We should not let satan eat our desire and hunger to be successful. satan wants us to fail. he's a fallen angel and he wants to be with us.
Do you want to fail? If so, go with satan!
If satan has successfully conquered us~ but we want to get out of him, there are many ways.
1. Go to a good friend. Tell your problems to him or her. It would be better to consult and get the advice of someone who knows Jesus Christ. If you feel like you don't trust the people around you, you can reach the The 700 Club Asia. For more information, please do visit The 700 Club Asia.
We all need enlightenment. satan wants us to stay in darkness with him.
To desire for change, think about your future. Do you want to have a life in hunger, distress, frustrations, sadness and difficulties?
Or do you want a prosperous and abundant life?
Go with satan if you're choosing the first. Desire to have Jesus Christ in your life should you want the latter.
When I was in darkness, while praying I listened to these songs. While listening, I tried to think of myself being successful in the years to come, my family are happy, I have great job and I am surrounded by good people. I mean, I wanted to really change my life anew. While imagining, I thought that would be possible only if Jesus Christ lives in me.
1. Lift Up Your Hands
2. Still
3. Who Am I?
Then I prayed to God to send me the Holy Spirit to understand His purpose in me. I read the Bible and went with people to understand the mysteries written in the Bible. I still attend Bible study to understand it more.
Here are the basic things written in the Bible.
1. We are all sinners. No one is righteous.
Romans 3:23 says, "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,"
2. The good things we do are like rags in the sight of God.
Isaiah 64:6 says, "All of us have become like the one who is unclean,
and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags;
we all shrivel up like a leaf,
and like the wind our sins sweep us away.
3. We, sinners, will go to hell.
Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life though Jesus Christ our Lord.
4. Jesus Christ came to save us.
John 3:16 states, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in HIm should not perish, but have eternal life.
John 14:6.
Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
There is no other way to go to heaven except through Jesus Christ.
This is the Part One of this topic.
I will close this blog topic part one asking you to say a prayer. You may pray on your own to have a new beginning or use this site as your guide.
I accept You Jesus as my Savior.
Up Next:
#MindstepTwoPart2
TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Sponsored by: www.GodisLovePublishing.asia


No comments:
Post a Comment